Information for travellers during the COVID pandemic
Here you find the most important rules for travelling into a Munich hotel (update 23.08.2021)
Please be aware of the obligation to a test for all guests from 6 years on.
- a PCR test has to be made maximum 48 hours before the check-in
- an official POC test (rapid test) has to be made maximum 24 hours before the check-in
- it doesn’t matter if you are a leisure guest or a business traveller
- during your stay you have to show a new test all 72 hours
You do not need a test, if you are complete vaccinated (min. 14 days before the check-in / an official digital or hardcopy certificate is needed).
- if you arrive from a foreign country, please inform yourself about the quarantine regulations
- for hotels it’s not allowed to host guests if they have had contact within 14 days with infected persons. As well if a guest has symptoms of a COVID-19 infection
- all persons have to wear a FFP2 mask in all public hotel areas. It’s allowed to take off the mask in your room and on the restaurant table
- please respect the minimum distance to other person (1.5 meters)
- please follow the contact rules
- please use the disinfection dispensers and wash your hands on a regular base
Here you find the closest test centres.