Information for travellers during the COVID pandemic
Here you find the most important rules for travelling into a Munich hotel (update 18.11.2021)
At the moment the "2-G" rule apply to hotel guests in Munich. This means we are only allowed to accept vaccinated and recovered guests. POC or rapid tests may then no longer be accepted.
- Children and schoolchildren up to the age of 12
- Guests, if it is proven with a medical certificate that no vaccination is possible for medical reasons. A written document is required.
- Guests who stay for NON-TOURIST (e.g. business) reasons that are absolutely necessary and cannot be postponed. A written document is required.
In these cases (except children), however, a negative PCR test must be presented at check-in and then every 72 hours.
- if you arrive from a foreign country, please inform yourself about the quarantine regulations
- for hotels it’s not allowed to host guests if they have had contact within 14 days with infected persons. As well if a guest has symptoms of a COVID-19 infection
- all persons have to wear a FFP2 mask in all public hotel areas. It’s allowed to take off the mask in your room and on the restaurant table
- please respect the minimum distance to other person (1.5 meters)
- please follow the contact rules
- please use the disinfection dispensers and wash your hands on a regular base
Here you find the closest test centres.